- Are you thinking of starting a podcast but not sure where to start?
- Are you confused about the equipment or maybe your idea?
Get support and advice for your podcast – tailored to your collective needs. Kicking off in Manchester, MIC Media‘s group Podcast Support sessions are here to help you to make awesome audio.
This is not a workshop with a set structure. Vic, MIC’s founder will tailor the content of this group session to your needs. So, we may cover stuff such as:
- Content /structure ideas
- Recording / editing advice
- Where to upload it
The group size for this Podcast Support
session in Manchester is limited to just 4 people. This means that you’ll get plenty of opportunity to ask your questions and receive tailored advice.
You’ll also have the chance to meet 3 other like-minded people who are in the same podcasting boat as you – for some valuable peer support and collective advice.
The first group sessions are available at a special introductory price and includes a drink and a slice of cake!
The session will take place in Manchester City Centre (more locations and times coming soon – contact MIC if you’d like a group session in your area!)
Is this session for you?
- You haven’t got a podcast yet but you are thinking about starting one
- You have a podcast and you are either in the early days of it or you feel you could do with a some advice to develop it
Book your place now
Buy your ticket here