MIC delivers our Blended Service to help Durham University’s Department of Sociology to help them to launch their brand-new Now and Men podcast.
Sometimes our clients want to learn about how to make a podcast themselves, but also want to make sure that what they’re launching sounds quality and professional. This is exactly what Durham University asked of us. So, this is where MIC Media and our Blended Approach comes in to help create Now and Men.
Durham’s ‘Now and Men’ podcast discusses what it’s like to be a man in the 21st century, and how feminist issues are relevant to the lives of men and boys.
MIC delivered a series of real-time, virtual workshops, sessions, and homework to get the team to a point where they could record their first interview with their very first guest. Plus, we guided them to set up their podcast ready for the first episode, including best practice when it comes to show notes and cover art. We then made them a gorgeous trailer and the episode.
The team is now equipped with everything they need to continue to make it themselves!
Utilising our Blended Approach MIC Media acts as their best buddy when came to making their podcast and held their (virtual, sanitised) hand along the way.
Read more about how we launched Now and Men with Durham University here
As part of the production and training MIC,
– Delivers ‘how to’ podcast workshops
– Facilitates discovery/ brainstorming sessions
– Guides client on best practice interview and scriptwriting techniques
– Stage sessions to professionally record intro and outro
– Professionally produces podcast trailer and the first episode
– Provides a professional podcast production template for future production