MIC leads the promotion and marketing for Armchair Adventures, a super fun monthly podcast for children and families.
MIC’s mission, set by clients and podcast creators Made By Mortals CIC, is to raise the profile of this new podcast and in turn, grow and serve a dedicated community of Armchair Adventure fans.
Armchair Adventures launched in November 2020 and it has really unique prospect. Not only is it beautifully made*, it has a social message/impact too. It’s why it was right up our street.
We’ve helped it rack up almost 10,000 listens in just 3 months!
Armchair Adventures is an interactive fictional series. It’s designed for families and older people to do activities during covid restrictions – all to help boost their wellbeing and reduce isolation. In fact the voices you hear in the podcast are folk who are actually shielding or in lockdown! How cool’s that? More on that here
It follows the story of Connie and her gang of plucky explorers. and each episode is a new adventure, where listeners are invited to dance and sing along!
🎧 Listen to the podcast here
Armchair Adventures is really warm, it’s funny, it doesn’t take itself too seriously, it’s not cynical. It’s just a really really worthwhile project.
– BBC Radio 4’s Podcast Radio Hour
Some of the Armchair Adventure contributors!
* We didn’t make this one, we’re simply spreading the magic! It’s been expertly produced by Made by Mortals, a not-for-profit theatre company based in Manchester, with gorgeous sound design by Suzi Dale at Story Publishing (BBC, Prison Radio Association, CBeebies…)
As part of the marketing and promotion of Armchair Adventures MIC,
– Secured coverage on BBC Radio 4, Podcast Radio, Castbox, and Fun Kids
– Hit ‘Stories for Kids’ apple podcast charts in UK & France
– Attracted 10,000 global listens in just 3 months
– Designs short, medium, long-term marketing strategy
– Incorporates SEO theory into show notes, podcast descriptions & blogs
– Manages social media strategy and output (Twitter & Facebook)
– Compiles relevant and engaging blog content
– Produces online marketing assets (audiograms, graphics, etc)
– Consults on ideas for campaigns, marketing angles
– Audience/community engagement strategies
– Advises on podcast content to build community
Looking for support to market your podcast? Contact MIC here, let’s have a chat about your promotional hopes and dreams!